• April 15JV baseball plays Powhatan tonight at 5:30.
  • April 15Boys and Girls soccer plays Fluvanna tonight.
  • April 15Scottie Scheffler wins Masters a second time.
  • April 12LCHS Prom will be held tomorrow at 7-10 pm.
  • April 12JV baseball plays Courtland tonight at home.
  • April 11US strengthens ties with Japan after state visit.
  • April 11Postal service 1st class stamp prices increase again.
  • April 11The Masters will begin today, first tee time scheduled at 10:30am.
  • April 10High pollen levels present today.
  • April 10Renowned physicist,Peter Higgs, passes away at age of 94.

“The Bachelor” this Monday night

Who+will+win+The+Bachelor%3F+
Keira Apple
Who will win “The Bachelor?”

Every Monday night at eight P.M. this new season of “The Bachelor” is raking in new fans by the episode. Season 28 features Joey Graziadei who is searching for a wife out of 32 women. 

“The Bachelor” has collected 6.02M viewers after seven days of viewing across linear and streaming, up nearly 3M from the live+same day audience, according to Nielsen data,” said Deadline

With this rise, the show has captured the attention of students throughout our school. 

“I love that Joey is really into trying to find his person and truly expresses his emotions,” sophomore Peyton Brady said. 

As 32 women court Graziadei, they all push and shove for a connection with him. During week one, he met and greeted all of the women and eventually went on a few dates. At the end of each week, Graziadei hands out roses during the rose ceremony, and the women left without a rose are sent home. 

At the beginning of the season, the producers focused on Daisey Kent because Graziadei chose her to be the very first one-on-one date of the season. Ever since then, people across the nation have fallen in love with her. Kent has gained the most followers out of all of the women.

After the first week, ten women were sent home and the others continued their dates and parties, competing with Graziadei. 

This cycle went on for nine weeks until it got down to the final two.  Right now, at Week Eight,  Graziadei is courting the final four which includes Georgas, Daisy Kent, Rachel Nance, and Kelsey Anderson

“I think Maria is self-centered and the reason why I think Joey will fall in love with Daisy is because of her transparency and how genuine she is,” Brady said.

This week is Week Seven also known as “Hometowns.” This is when the bachelor visits each one of the contestants’ family members and spends a day getting to know where they came from. This episode will air this Monday, Mar 4, 2024, at eight P.M.  

In about two weeks, we will know who Graziadiei will be engaged to and the woman who didn’t receive the rose in the last ceremony will become the next Bachelorette. 

“I think with how sweet and the person Kelsey A is she will be the next Bachelorette,” Brady said.